Friday, June 25, 2010

New Page Format

This blogging site has offered a new format that I'm giving a try. Instead of having various sections listed in the sidebar, I've added "pages" with their own links at the top of this home page.

Right now, you can stay updated on prayer requests, my current reading list, and items that are hard for me to get here by clicking on the corresponding links. There may be more links to come, too. I hope this feature makes it easier for you to find what you are looking for!

As always, archived blog entries, my photo site, and other important websites are listed in the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Love those pages. It all looks great! I might add the prayer request one. Good idea!

LiterallyMe said...

I like your entire blog. Most of all I like that you are believer and a English teacher who likes to travel. hope to be like you one day, I'm also majoring in education ad would like to travel one day. God bless please check out my blog and tell me what you think
http://literallymebylady.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Travel has been my one goal so far never to achieve. Visit the world for me.

Brooke
http://momentsofelegance.com

Brad Lewis said...

Audrey-
Excellent Blog site! Please tell me what service or template you used for your Blog.

-Brad
http://bigcloudmusic.blogspot.com

Audrey said...

Hi and welcome! The community of bloggers is fascinating to me.
Regarding the new format, I've just used the new features found within Blogspot/blogger. As they've added updates, I've lost the need to look for other services and templates! :)