Thursday, August 23, 2007

Clarification

Hi All! Well, I just had a conversation with a Ministry Partner Development guru from Campus Crusade. (Is it weird to use an Eastern religious reference in that sentence?) Anyway, he offered some helpful clarification regarding this time I have leading up to training in September. For those of you with whom I haven't spoken for a while, here it goes...

I have been given a missionary teaching position at the International Christian School of Budapest in Hungary, and Campus Crusade for Christ is my sending agency. These two organizations work in concert. As you may know, the school year has started and I am still stateside. The reason is, I have one more round of trainings before I can raise my prayer/financial support and head out. Now for the clarification: CCC has asked that I wait until after training to start raising support--they have philosophical and practical help for this process.

I am eager for the arrival of this long-awaited training and a bit anxious for the ensuing flurry of activity before departure. I appreciate your prayers for my spiritual growth, relationship with my parents as we are back under one roof, and both temporary and long-term support raising. And I pray also for you:

May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it. 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24

No comments: