Sunday, September 11, 2011

Starting Fresh



School is in full swing at the International Christian School of Budapest, and I'm getting swept along again. My students surprise and amuse me more each day, and my fellow teachers spur me on to love and good deeds as we labor together. This job is great!

Thank you SO MUCH for your faithful prayers over the past three years but especially through the last two. My teaching schedule has been adjusted as one of our history teachers this year has been willing to take on an English class, too. My day now includes two sections of English 8, a class of freshmen, and British Literature with the seniors, along with discipling a few girls. Awesome!

Class sponsorship responsibilities are intense this year with my students, the seniors, but I think a year of more balanced living is still  in store: work and ministry, health and nutrition, rest and friendships. I've even started up with Hungarian lessons again! God has been faithful in extremely challenging and busy times; He will remain faithful and near this year, too, as I have some space for rest and renewal in Him.

For my students, for the world, and for myself, I'm so eager to see what God has in store! I can hardly wait.





1 comment:

Michelle and Justin said...

Audrey! I look forward to hearing about what God has in store for you this year! I loved hanging out a bit the other day. It was really great to see you. :)